jSMS gives you the power to enhance your Java Applications with the ability to send and receive Short Messages.
- Send/Receive GSM Short Messages (SMS)
- Java Application Programming Interface (API)
- Standalone Solution
- Works with most GSM devices that support sending and receiving SMS and either RS-232, IrCOMM or TCP/IP
- High-volume Short Messaging: jSMS implements UCP, CIMD2 and SMPP protocols.
- SmartMessaging capabilities (e.g. for sending Business Cards, PictureMessages, Ringtones, etc.)
- EMSMessaging capabilities (e.g. for sending Animations, Pictures, Sounds, formatted text, etc.)
- WAP Push - sending browser settings and bookmarks over-the-air (OTA)
- MMS - sending and receiving multimedia Messages (MMS) using the protocols MM1 and MM7
A free, 30-day trial version of the jSMS-API is available for download.